French Property Law
If you are planning to buy or sell a property in France, you are likely to question how the legal process works overseas. Overcoming potential language barriers may also be of concern to you.
Francophile Legal Consulting will advise you on French property law and support you throughout the buying or selling process, always acting in your best interest.
We will also advise you on French estate planning to ensure that your French assets will be distributed to your loved ones in accordance with your wishes.
Our experienced French legal team will offer you a friendly informed service to take the stress out of your French property transaction. We offer legal expertise to clients who require advice on property law, wills and estate planning in a French law context.
We can provide you with the following services in relation to your property in France:
- Legal advice on French property sale and purchase
- Contract review for sale and purchase of French real estate
- Legal advice on leaseback properties
- Title Transfer following death, separation or divorce
- French inheritance law advice – Best way to structure your purchase
- Creation of a holding company (SCI, SARL Familiale)
- French Will drafting
- French tax claims
- Legalisation of documents