CALL: +44 (0) 203 356 9742

Or email us at:

Insurance (Home, Business & Health)

Insurance (Home, Business & Health)

Having assets abroad or a business which trades internationally can sometimes raise concerns about the type of policies to contract and whether the insurance should be contracted locally or embedded in a global ‘umbrella’ policy.

If you live outside the UK or own a second home overseas, you should also make sure you and your loved ones get access to the healthcare you need.

We can refer you to an international insurance specialist who can assess your needs and offer you tailored insurance policies.

Our firm is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and we do not need to be as we will not provide you with any aspect of insurance/ financial/investment advice whatsoever. We will only act as an introducer of each of the insurance specialists that we partner with, such companies themselves are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) or other regulated body in the country they operate.