CALL: +44 (0) 203 356 9742

Or email us at:

Currency Transfer

Currency Transfers. If you are planning to purchase a property abroad or retire overseas, you should remember that your spending will be in your new home’s currency.

You must consider the stability of the local currency and fluctuating exchange rates. We urge you to consider spot or forward transactions and to speak to a foreign exchange risk expert, to find out the options available.

We can refer you to a currency exchange specialist regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). We will only act as an introducer of each of the currency exchange specialists that we partner with.

Currency Transfers Francophile Legal